FAQ & Contact
Why use a career transition tool?
How do I search for career transitions?
How do I save career options I find?
How do I clear my favourites?
How are top careers matched?
How are an occupation's growth prospects determined?
We base 5- and 10-year growth prospects based on the projected employment levels in the most recent data from the The Model of Occupations, Skills and Technology (MOST). These growth rates are then translated into the ratings as follows:
- Any negative numbers (0 or less) = "Very Poor"
- Greater than 0% but less than or equal to 2% = "Poor"
- Greater than 2% but less than or equal to 5% = "Fair"
- Greater than 5% but less than or equal to 10% = "Good"
- Greater than 10% = "Excellent"